BRICK & TILE DRILL BIT KIT
Special carbide drill bit with cylindrical shaft for dry drilling
of high-fired bricks and tiles.
Hardest ceramic, tiles, fine earthware, bricks and high-fired clay
scratch hardness 9.
• Suitable for both rotary and percussion drills.
• Exceptionally good in porcelain tiles.
• Diamond-sharpened tungsten-titanium tip.
• Very long service life, even in especially dense materials.
• Low-current, high-temperature soldering process (1,120°C)
• Even the most extreme loads will not loosen the carbide plate.
• Cylindrical shaft allows for faster clamping and reduces slipping in the
Notes on use
Ensure high contact pressure.
Cool-down time: approx. 20 sec./hole.
Recommended speed: approx. 600–1,500 r.p.m.
Water can be used to cool surface while drilling.
Caution: Only insert drill bit while moving!
Brick and Tile Drill Bit Kit, 7 pcs.
One drill bit of each dia. 4 x 75/40, 5 x 85/50, 8 x 120/80, 10 x
120/100, 12 x 150/100 and two drill bits of dia. 6 x 100/60
Ceramic, Brick, high-fired clay
Brick and Tile Drill Bit Set - 7pcs
0641 000 001
NZ. pub. 09/14 ©